Protect Your Identity in an Online World
Consumer behaviors are changing – Online commerce is up nearly 43%.
With the increasing opportunities to spend online, the possibilities for identify theft and account fraud grow.
Here Are Five Tips to Help Keep Fraudsters at Bay:
- Don’t open or respond to unsolicited emails or texts from unknown contacts
- Never sign into an account using a link in an email or text
- Never provide passwords, PIN numbers, account numbers, etc., over the phone or via text or email
- Only browse secure online websites
- Use strong passwords and change regularly